EsavPro – Energy Saving and Protection System
A state of the art Εnergy Saving and Protection System for Three/Single Phase Power Supply Electrical Systems. It’s purpose is to supply Power Quality to all Electrical and Electronic equipment for increasing their Life Expectancy and at the same time to reduce their Energy Consumption. It can manipulate all Electrical parameters in order to supply the best Power Quality. Better utilization of Energy maximizes Efficiency.
What we can do for you
Take Electrical Measurements
Electrical Measurements are taken and the facility’s distribution parameters are tested, with the help of high quality Power Analyzers.
Electrical Measurements and Evaluation
After the collection of Electrical Measurements, Evaluation of the facility’s distribution system is prepared.
Modeling of Load Profile
The Load Profile of facility with the past twelve-month electric bills from the utility company is modelled.
Review the Electrical Layout
The Electrical Layout of the facility is reviewed.
Analysis of all Data and Information
All collected Data and Information are getting analysed and a comprehensive Energy Audit Report is prepared.
Energy Audit Report
The Energy Audit Report identifies the facility’s existing inefficiencies or problems regarding Electrical Power Quality.
Offer with Specific Solution
An offer with specific solutions along with the associated Project Costs, Annual Energy Savings is proposed to the client. R.O.I. (optional) can be introduced too.
What makes ESAVPRO unique?
- Reduces the Energy Consumption (kWh) up to 25%.
- Increases Power Quality for all Electronic and Electrical equipment.
- Protects all the Electronic and Electrical equipment from the catastrophic overvoltage, surge currents, spikes and transients.
- Increases the Life of all Electronic and Electrical equipment and reduces their Maintenance costs. Mitigates the Electrical installation from Harmonics.
- It can be installed in combination with alternative Energy Use Solutions such as Photovoltaic (PV) Systems and reduce the Electricity Bills even further.